Sunday 10 June 2012

to sun or to save.

Isn't it always the way that when you've told yourself you're going to avoid doing something, the act has now never seemed more appealing. The seemingly possible now impossible to avoid. Common examples include: Texting the ex. Eating that chocolate/ biscuit/ cake/ ice-cream when you're trying to diet & in my current case, spending when you're desperately trying to save! That's right, I've told myself to spend less and save that sweet moulah for an upcoming trip to Melbourne. It comes as no surprise that I'm now finding myself munching on these bitter words as I lust over these glittery Miu Miu darlings and every other item on my June wish-list.

 Must. Not. Spend.
Must. Not. Spend

1 comment:

  1. these sunglasses are to die for!!!
    new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    Laura
    www.iaiaecris.com

    ReplyDelete